Do you have a Complaint ?

Complaints can be made both within and external to RDA SA.

RDA SA has a detailed Complaints Management system a copy of which can be obtained from the State Office.

Concerns or complaints can be made directly to the person involved; to the relevant Centre; or to the State Office.  A complaints manager will be assigned to manage any formal complaints lodged. For information on the Complaints Manager, or to speak with the Complaints Manager, please contact the State Office. RDA SA complaints form

You also have the right to take a complaint to an External agency if you choose.

External complaints can be made to:

  •    The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) is an independent government body that works to improve the quality and safety of NDIS services and supports.  Complaints, which can be made anonymously, are made via:

o    Phone – 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)

o    Complaint contact form NDIS Complaint Contact Form

o    National Relay Service then 1800 035 544

o    Translating and Interpreting Service 131 450

  •   Child Abuse Report Line

o    Phone – 13 14 78

o    For help, see the instructions for using the online child protection reporting system (PDF 274KB).

  • Disability Advocacy and Complaints Service of SA Inc

Provides support information and advocacy for all people with disability their families, friends and carers.

o    Phone:  (08) 7122 6030

  • Health and Community Services Complaints Commission

The HCSCC helps consumers, carers and service providers to try to resolve complaints.

o    Phone –  8226 8666

o    Phone –  1800 232 007

Error: Contact form not found.